Pages

12 May 2010

Eclipse ~ When will it get good?

I have been trying to read the third book ECLIPSE in the Twilight series. Now I remember why I never finished reading it last time. BLAH. I got it, she's grounded, whinny and really wants to still be friends with Jacob. Let's move on and get to something good.

So many people have told me that Eclipse was their favorite out of all four. I am having the hardest time getting past the first 100 pages or so {all it talks about is the same thing over and over and over again} and waiting for something to happen is dragging on. When will the story pick up? Will the book be half over before it actually catches my interest? Will Bella ever stop whining? Who knows!!!?!!! I will have to force myself to keep reading.

I need to finish this book before the movie comes out because if I see the movie before I get 'involved' in the book I know I will never try to read it again. But from what so many have said there is so much that goes on in it and it's the best part in the series. I'll try to stay on track and just keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails