Pages

19 May 2010

The Remarkable Soul of a Woman

I just finished the book over the weekend. Really, it is not that heavy or thick of a book but I wanted to be able to take my time with it and I love Elder Uchtdorf so I wanted to really hear what he had to say in his book. It is a nice cute little book about some wonderful thoughts and insights to the soul of a women. If you are ever in the need of a pick me up, I would definitely suggest taking a half hour, sit in the corner of your sofa and spend some time reading this book. Don't worry about speed reading it, take the time with it and realize that he is talking about every single one of us.

I have a simple faith. I believe as you are faithful and
diligent in keeping the commandments of God,
as you draw closer to Him in faith, hope, and charity,
things will work together for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails