Pages

07 October 2010

A New Determination!!!

WOW!! I have been slacking. Looking at this blog I have realized how long it has been since I added anything here. The main reason for that is I haven't been reading my book. I really need to finish this book but it is being a difficult one as well. It is completely obvious that she didn't have her editor go over this book and help tighten it all up. I have already read about a third of the book but all that has happened is that Jacob figured that the baby needed to be fed blood so that it would stop attacking Bella. I mean everything that has gone on so far could have all been told in just a few chapters.

Well I just need to finish it and move on. I am making a new resolve to finish the book. I also haven't been as diligent in my exercise routine as I would like. The in-laws have decided that they want to do family photos some time this month {it will most likely have to be the end of the month because everyone has so much going on}. So my new resolve is to loose 10lbs. by the time we do family pictures and finish the last book in the Twilight Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails