Pages

19 October 2010

Out of Jacob's Head...Thank Goodness!!

It's finally here. I am at the half way mark and the book is back to Bella's voice.

Jacob's head was a very depressing place to be.
His life is terrible, he's going to run away his group of friends has split, his first love wants to belong to a group that are his mortal enemies.

I'm glad that it is back to Bella's voice, Stephanie seems to be able to write better from Bella's perspective. Now that the baby is finally born I am kind of curious what kind of turn the story is going to take now. In my mind there is so much more to cover about other loose ends and the first half of the book {Jacob's part} could have been A LOT shorter. Well, I'll continue going to the gym and reading as I'm on the treadmill. Time really does go by faster on the treadmill when you have something else to help occupy the time and I'm all about multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails