Pages

19 January 2010

Making A Schedual

I have found that the hardest part of my new goal, to read all the books I have been collecting over the past few years, is finding/making the time time to sit down and read. My husband and I have come up with a routine so that both of us can get some reading in. It always seems to be easier to get into a habit when there is someone else there who will do it with you ~ for me anyways. Now I just need to find someone to go to the gym with me. I got the pass but it is not doing me any good just hanging on my key chain ;).

I have restarted Twilight, again, last time I could not get into it and so much time has passed that I figured I would just start over again. Since it has been such a long time since I read to first two books in the series I have forgotten how different the books are from the movies ~ at least the first one. I have yet to watch the second movie but I told myself that I could not go and see the movies until I finished reading the books. Even though books are always better than the movies it is harder for me to want to read a book when I have seen the movie or could just watch it in an hour and half instead of making the time to read.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to come if I can afford the membership. I watched the second movie and got anxious for the next movie, so I read books 3 and 4 again. Not I'm on a reading kick to because I've collected books over the last several years, but could never touch because of school.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails