Pages

21 January 2010

Bella's Birthday Party

I didn't read to much last night, my eyes were closing too fast. But As I was reading I couldn't help but think about how the movie for New Moon would compare to the book. Mostly the book has talked about how much Bella does not want to be older than Edward and her birthday party that the Cullens are giving her. Is the movie going to portray her disdain for her 'black' birthday? Will it portray how much restrain it takes for them to not get too involved in a simple kiss?

It's killing me but I really do want to finish the book before I watch the movie. Because I am not a speed reader...I will need to read fast and often.

What are some of your thoughts about the movie...?
Try not to give too much away, but were they able to portray the conflicting emotion between Edward and Bella better than last time? He hates the monster he is and she wants to become one. A life is at risk but common sense is put aside to fulfill their sense of belonging with one another even though they know that they will not be able to remain with each other if things stay the way they are. Was the story that we all read and liked so much followed more closely or was it condensed again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails