Pages

29 March 2010

New Moon ~ The Movie

I am so close to finishing the book that when my husband and I went to the store to pick up a couple of items I decided to rent the movie from Red Box. Holy smokes...can I just say that I liked the movie so much more than the book, for a couple of reasons.

First, obviously they had more money. For one, you didn't notice every time they re-colored someones hair for their character. The graphics were a lot better as well. To me, it also seemed that they didn't drag out the first part of the story and Jacob had a lot more of a back bone. The other part I thought was pretty great was how they dealt with bringing a story that was already a book onto the movie screen. Bella has a lot of internal dialogue so I was wondering how they were going to get the full affect of the story, but they covered that by having her send e-mails to Alice. As you all know by know I really think the first two-thirds of the book took way to long {not to mention, it was pretty depressing as well} and I really liked how they were able to condense it all, for instance Harry's heart attack.

Anyways now I need to make sure I finish the book and get started on book number three. I tried it a year ago but it never caught my attention so hopefully this time I'll be able to make it further into the story and not just give up on it. Anyone have any thoughts on the third book? Out of the series, which book did you enjoy the most and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails